1. What's your online return policy?
Please follow the below instructions carefully. This will allow us to process your return efficiently.
- You have 30 days to return your purchase if you so wish. To do so, please fill out the form you received in your package and return to the address in bold below. (If you misplace the form, email us and we will provide a new one).
Return postal address:
JACK & JONES (THREESTORIES), UNIT 202, EYRE SQUARE SHOPPING CENTRE, EYRE SQUARE, GALWAY CITY. H91 AOW4
- All returned items must present as they were sold.
- All tags must remain on the item and the item must be fit for re-sale.
- Proof of purchase is also needed.
- Once we find that everything is OK, we will then process your refund. Please be aware it can take a number of days to receive your return, and it can take 3 to 5 working days for a refund to reach your account.
- Unfortunately we do not offer a refund on sale or discounted items.
- We cannot take responsibility for your return if it gets lost in the post. We suggest you use a tracking delivery system to prevent this.
Please note that we are not responsible for the return costs except in the case where you are returning a faulty item.
For questions, please email us at email@example.com
This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. When will I receive my purchase and how much is postage going to cost me?
We aim to have your purchase with you within 3-5 working days. If we can deliver it faster, of course we will, our aim will be to deliver as fast as we possibly can.
We currently use DPD as our delivery service, and occasionally An Post.
Delivery will be FREE on any purchase of €60 and over. For anything under €60, we will add a flat charge of €5, so you are not taking all of the delivery cost.
3. I've been waiting for my package, where is it?
Delivery companies have never been busier during these unprecedented times. As mentioned in point 2, we use DPD for delivering. While we endeavor your parcel reaches you in good time (and 98% of parcels will), sometimes its out of our control unfortunately.
- Depending on where the parcel is going, it can sometimes travel through up to 2 distribution centres before it reaches its destination.
- If you order at the weekend, there may be a surge of orders DPD must get through.
- You will receive a text or email notification from DPD on your parcels journey. This will keep you up to date and safe in the knowledge your parcel is on its way.
4. I thought these were international brands, how am I shopping local?
You are right in saying these brands are International, they are in fact Danish. But we have the rights to sell these brands in Ireland as official retail partners. This website and our 25 branded Vero Moda, Jack and Jones, Name It stores are 100% Irish owned. So shopping with us is as local as shopping with your butcher or corner store! So thank you for supporting us!
5. How often will you be adding new clothes?
You should see new lines of clothing being added every single week once our shops re-open, so you have every reason to shop with us every week!!